aberdeen-music

Confessions of a Cereal Killer: the home of cereal reviews and news.

Moose

• 1 month later...

He has a strange idea about eating weetabix as well. Crush it up so it's flat and then cover with muesli. Shocking.

Should be:

Two bricks, pour over milk so both bricks get wet and then sprinkle an even layer of sugar on top.

Someone's going to suggest three bricks in a second but that means you don't get an even covering of sugar on each weetabix.

Weetabix should really only be wet on the outside. I'm a big fan of a dry-cored weetabix. As SJ says, some bowls can easily accomodate 3 bricks. Given the amount of milk I generally use on my weetabix, I've found you can actually eat it from a plate, in which case you can have 4 at once!

I intend to do another write up in the near future, if anyone's interested. I plan on tackling Kellogs Krave. Trying to no update it ever 1-2 weeks in order to keep it fresh.

• Upvote 1

I like my Bix thusly:

3 bisks in an off-set tessellated stack

a liberal dusting of suger goes on pre-milk - it should not be clumped, rather spread evenly across all bisks (momentarily removing the top bisk to coat below if necessary)

The milk should be full fat and extremely chilled

pouring directly into the middle of the bowl, the milk level should just breach the top bisk and almost completely cover the lower two. By pouring into the middle, the milk will seep down through the top bisk, or perform bix-mosis if you will.

Eating commences approx 2 minutes after pouring is finished.

bites of lightly buttered white toast are an optional accompaniment and can be used to punctuate the meal with a satisfying starchy crunch every 3-4 spoonfuls.

Milk-warmers are heathens. These people want to watch the world burn.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...