aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Confessions of a Cereal Killer: the home of cereal reviews and news.

I've been working on this idea for a couple of weeks and finally thought "fuck it" and decided to publish it. I want to share my passion for breakfast cereal with the world. It is certainly not the completed concept - for want of a less pompous word - but I hope to work on it over the next few months. So please, check it out and tell your friends.

Review #1: Golden Nuggets.

http://cofack.blogspot.co.uk/

• Upvote 7

The writing is really good in this. Very funny. Loved 'relevancy of mascot'. More please.

Reminds me of another blog I read for a bit that was just a guy reviewing his breakfast every day. I'm gonna have to look it up now.

Really excellent. Please update this thread when there is an update to the blog so I remember to read it!

One thing I felt the review was missing, however, was the way the manufacturer describes the cereal. It would be useful as a reference point. For example, Kellogg's snappy line on Corn Flakes, which reads: "toasted flakes of golden corn"

Guest E.C

it's nice to see you doing something useful, instead of making a racket with that hobby band of yours.

Really excellent. Please update this thread when there is an update to the blog so I remember to read it!

I was thinking the same thing. I wanna be notified when there's a new post added coz i'm lazy. Maybe do a tumblr version too?

Good blog is good, except for the bit about Wispas, where you somehow seem to think that Nestle chocolate is better than Cadbury. I'll chalk that up to a typo, it being your first entry and all. You can't honestly think that, surely?

• Upvote 1

Do you do requests? How about chocolate and caramel Krave? It looks like the most disgusting thing in the fucking world.

I say Kellog's Mini Max. They're a re-brand of what used to be called Toppas and then Frosted Wheats, which I love, but they're smaller.

"wholegrain riche" fucked my shit up for a hot minute. This is so far one of the most entertaining blogs I've read in a while.

• Upvote 1