aberdeen-music

Contact Details

Afro Droid

Oooh, you like?

i'd plug their album launch gig here, but shambolically, I can't remeber off the top of my head when it is..Lemon Tree, next month, wednesday 15th i do believe?

(and yes, shockingly, i spotted all four members of them in Moshulu last night..and they looked drunk)

Oooh' date=' you like?

i'd plug their album launch gig here, but shambolically, I can't remeber off the top of my head when it is..Lemon Tree, next month, wednesday 15th i do believe?

(and yes, shockingly, i spotted all four members of them in Moshulu last night..and they looked drunk)[/quote']

Well assuming it's a decent price, I'll pop along to see for myself.

Exile Studio Presents

Josephine

The Cuts

Stanley

Little Kicks

Saturday 25th September

Doors Open 9pm/Onstage 9.30pm

5 (3.25 concessions and Regulars)

Needing no introduction to Aberdeen audiences' date=' Josephine return to the Lemon Tree after a successful T-in The Park slot with the follow-up to the their acclaimed first album This Is Not An Advertisement.

Drawing comparisons with Patti Smith and Siouxsie and The Banshees, The Cuts ever-increasing fan base can look forward to the imminent release of their debut album.

Little Kicks and Stanley complete an adventurous lineup of left-field talent united by the sound of the citys trailblazing Exile Studio.[/quote']

Is it this one you're talking about, cos there's nothing on the calendar for the 15th.