aberdeen-music

Euro 2012 Fantasy Football

Guy

Top of the league! Top of the league!

Also, you're my lucky charm. You rubbish Denmark's chances of beating your Dutch team and we do, you start boasting about being top of the league and I overtake you!

WTF!? This league is bullshit! Can somebody explain to me how, being first yesterday, I got more points than el equipazo (who was 2nd) on yesterdays match, but have somehow ended up two places below him!?

I was celebrating like a goon yesterday because I thought I had won it. I did a Man U. Get off the pitch, lads, City have scored.

WTF!? This league is bullshit! Can somebody explain to me how, being first yesterday, I got more points than el equipazo (who was 2nd) on yesterdays match, but have somehow ended up two places below him!?

I was celebrating like a goon yesterday because I thought I had won it. I did a Man U. Get off the pitch, lads, City have scored.

You're just not a winner, mate. Not like me.

You got -12 points for making shitloads of substitutions. That's where you went wrong.

Congratulations to Real Sociable Lads.

All the best.

Don't be a bad loser, mate. Mate...

This defeat is made all the more bitter by the fact I posted your stupid fucking blog on my facebook, which seven people 'liked' and four of those people are my exes and one was Waltz. Fuck you. I want this appealed.

All the best.

This defeat is made all the more bitter by the fact I posted your stupid fucking blog on my facebook, which seven people 'liked' and four of those people are my exes and one was Waltz. Fuck you. I want this appealed.

All the best.

Your exes. Girls I've shagged. What's the difference?

-3 points per sub after the 4 free ones. Dallas had a better team heading from the Semis so didn't need as many subs.

Saying that I don't know why you would fill your bench with Italy/Spanish players seeing as you were never going to make any subs...

3rd again, just like the Premier League Fantasy Football I've been second or third for the last couple of years. I'm just channelling Arsenal. Gees a fucking trophy, eh.

Dallas had a better team