aberdeen-music

Orange Hard Wired Edition of Tiny Terror & 1x12

Matthew Watt

If anyone is interested i have a Hard Wired Edition of the Tiny Terror amp with a brand new Orange 1x12 60 watt cabinet i am thinking about selling.

The head in is immaculate condition (complete with leather bag) as is the cabinet and sounds absolutely amazing, unfortunatly i found out last practice that it might just not be loud enough for the band i am in. We play in quite a heavy rock band and it keeps up fine using its own overdrive but just doesn't have the head room to keep a clean sound and use my boss ds2 pedal for distortion.

I paid exactly £600 for everthing and have had it about a month so if i got £575 i would consider selling but could not take any less.

Thanks.

Matthew.

No offence but for £25 extra I'd be buying the new one.

Used is used :-(

Ronz

Spoken for truth, but it's a moot point as no cunt buys anything on here anyway.

Post : " 59 Les Paul , owned by <insert legend here>, mint, £10 "

Response 1 " Do u wanna swap for a Peavey Rage? - two of the knobs are scratchy, but it works ok if you wiggle the input jack a bit "

Response 2 " I'm skint, can you keep it for three months? I'll buy it then "

• Upvote 2

Spoken for truth, but it's a moot point as no cunt buys anything on here anyway.

I've bought things from you and you bought a guitar from me before :p I've actually managed to sell most of the things I have had up here. It's taken a while but doable. If anything it is some of the more experienced users offering disrespectfully low amounts for items that is the problem.

As for the tiny terror see here. The head and cab retail for £850.

http://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-amp-heads/pid15391/cid689/orange-hand-wired-tiny-terror-head-uk-made-with-leather-gig-bag.asp

http://www.andertons.co.uk/speaker-cabinets/pid13306/cid690/orange-ppc112-amplifier-speaker-cabinet-1x12-speaker.asp

It's a fair price if it is a nearly new hardly used item. The fact he paid £600 for it doesn't suddenly make it outrageous to ask a little less. If he had concealed that fact none of you would be any the wiser. Things don't just suddenly half in value because you used it once.

• Upvote 1

Post : " 59 Les Paul , owned by <insert legend here>, mint, £10 "

Response 1 " Do u wanna swap for a Peavey Rage? - two of the knobs are scratchy, but it works ok if you wiggle the input jack a bit "

Response 2 " I'm skint, can you keep it for three months? I'll buy it then "

Or they agree to buy something, like an EHX small stone, then never arrange to pick it up...