aberdeen-music

Fopp three squid sale

ragudave

what's on sale? are we talking new CDs or just the old stock they've been unable to offload previously?

Well some Des O Connor was spotted but generally its a bunch of less than well known Cds they canna shift. For example I got a Colditz CD, a David Topp compilation, Arabic Beats, modern rootsy dub (Mungo's Hi Fi) and something called DJ Wally. But lots of CDs are there without covers, but I avoided them...

Dave

There's a lot of weird CD's with covers & most of the decent ones don't. There was a great selection & I only managed to get 5 as I only had 15. I got Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (with vinyl replica sleeve), Rammstein - Herzeleid, NWA - Straight Outta Compton, The Police - Greatest Hits & The Strokes - Is This It

There's a lot of weird CD's with covers & most of the decent ones don't. There was a great selection & I only managed to get 5 as I only had 15. I got Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (with vinyl replica sleeve)' date=' Rammstein - Herzeleid, NWA - Straight Outta Compton, The Police - Greatest Hits & The Strokes - Is This It[/quote']

To be honest I thought the Cds without covers were a bit of a rip off... I may as well have a CDR in that case ?