aberdeen-music

Wanted: an i-pod

Moose

I lost my iPod when visiting Kualua Lumpur ... it was a classic 30GB, I'd had it from new... It was like losing a limb :down: I lasted a week before buying a split new 160Gb replacement... :music: now I need to buy some more music to fill it up.

At no point in the above proceedings was my willy touched.

:)

(except by myself of course)

• Upvote 1

If you want mines with the dodgy headphone jack ill sell it for £20, ill even fill it with my old bands music, if your in filthpact, you will love everything i have recorded before.

I shall revert once some research is done on the dodgy jack.

What size is?

Wondering how much of your old band I'd have to listen to ;)

Tempted. Just unsure if I want another piece of junk sitting around the flat cos the jacks not fixable.... :S

Decisions decisions!! I'll let you know on Mon after I've killed off a few brain cells and become more like a consumer again.

"£50 ye say? Bargain. I'll give you £70.03 for it!!" :p

Why don't you get it for £20, see if you can fix it, if you can't, give it back for a refund...?

Em, I'm nae that cheeky.

Its 8gb, ipod touch, im sure the jack is easy to fix, i just couldnt be bothered and i needed a new phone so the old two birds with one stone came into play.

Haha it was a really bad joke, i cant imagine most normal people having any interest in listening to our pop punk attempts now!

But also apologies dude. I went for an option that was sure to work.

• Upvote 1