aberdeen-music

Wanted: an i-pod

Moose

I'm looking for an i-pod, preferably a classic. I lost mine a while back and don't want to shell out top dolla' for a new one, but I really need one right now. Probably a long shot, but thought I'd see if anyone on here has an old one they have no use for.

I had a spare 4GB nano once - filled it with songs i knew this girl liked and gave it to her in the hope she'd think it was so romantic and brilliant that she might touch my willy. she didn't.

I'm looking for an i-pod, preferably a classic. I lost mine a while back and don't want to shell out top dolla' for a new one, but I really need one right now. Probably a long shot, but thought I'd see if anyone on here has an old one they have no use for.

There's a spare one knocking around my house. Think it's an early Nano. I'll sell you it cheap if I can find it knocking about.

I had a spare 4GB nano once - filled it with songs i knew this girl liked and gave it to her in the hope she'd think it was so romantic and brilliant that she might touch my willy. she didn't.
Woah woah woah woah. Never mind the fucking ipod. Is little green touching up E.C. behind the bike sheds?

You are a retard

• Upvote 2

be sick, or touch his willy?
i'm sorry i meant to quote EC.
THIS. is something i would do.
I thought you didn't have a willy though?
I think you may have touched E.C's willy before... :rolleyes:
;)
Woah woah woah woah. Never mind the fucking ipod. Is little green touching up E.C. behind the bike sheds?
You are a retard
Retard.
ronaldo_wink.jpg

:popcorn:

Maybe she should. At least then we'll all know where we stand on the matter.
WE ARE REFERENCING TWO DIFFERENT JOKES. So, we're both right. Or, at least, I'm right, I don't care about you, or that winky cunt.

• Upvote 1

Like i say im sure it can be fixed, i was just needing a new phone and needed to get it fixed at the same time, easier option was just getting a free iphone instead. Moose if you want it ill sell it cheap, bat on it is almost as good as new, i think in the 3 years ive had it its been charged maybe 30 times, thing will last for days without needing charged.