aberdeen-music

The Shins - Port of Morrow

Moose

This has had really mixed reviews but I think it's fantastic; probably their 2nd best record after Wincing the Night Away. I purchased it perfectly to coincide with the beautiful weather we're having.

Anyone heard it yet? It's just another great album by The Shins, consolidating them as one of my favourite bands right now (although I'm not fussed with Oh, Inverted World).

This has had really mixed reviews but I think it's fantastic; probably their 2nd best record after Wincing the Night Away. I purchased it perfectly to coincide with the beautiful weather we're having.

Anyone heard it yet? It's just another great album by The Shins, consolidating them as one of my favourite bands right now (although I'm not fussed with Oh, Inverted World).

Listened for the first time last night, first thoughts are that it is pretty good. It will take a lot to shift WtNA as my number one, too. Will listen again today.

you don't like Chute's Too Narrow?! that's my favourite Shins album, but it's also the first one I heard so i guess it has that 'sentimental' feel or whatever the fuck.