aberdeen-music

Gator ABS Hardcase and cheap Aria guitar for sale/swap

keeno

Most of the things from the other thread are gone so might as well stick up a new one with less crap to go through for prospective buyers so for sale/swap I have

A gator ABS hardcase. Bought from Amazon for £65 and has a few minor scuffs on the bottom but it is pretty much mint. Perfect for strats and similar guitars. £40 or should you have a baritone case (suitable for a 27" neck guitar) I'd do a swap.

Aria Pro II RS Wildcat guitar. 1985 Matsumoku (famous for Westone guitars but also made for aria, washburn and others) made superstrat. h/s/s pickups, push/pull coil tap for the humbucker on tone control. Alder body (i think! not sure), maple neck and rosewoood fretboard. double locking tremolo system. Note trem arm and the nuts for the locking nut are missing but very cheap to replace. Quite a lot of buckle rash on the back and top and generally could to with a paintwork touchup . Ideal if you want to mess about and modify a guitar. £60 ono

I'll happily take better pictures for the guitar or take some of the hardcase if anyone wants.

DSCF1607.jpg

DSCF1608.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg