aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

I really wish Newcastle would sign a couple of players. A new centre-back, right-back and striker will see us fuck everyone else up this season, but if I have to endure another season of Danny fucking Simpson as a starter I think I'm going to claw my eyes out.

I really wish Newcastle would sign a couple of players. A new centre-back, right-back and striker will see us fuck everyone else up this season, but if I have to endure another season of Danny fucking Simpson as a starter I think I'm going to claw my eyes out.

If you get Debouchy that will be great business I think Arsene should get him as there in no backup to Sagna at the moment and he's 30 soon.

I hate that Stuart Pearce is such a stupid, shitty manager. He was the best player, even though he was a little past-it by the time he played for Newcastle. Nae bastard got past Psycho at left-back without a few bruises.

His free kicks were the best thing about him though:-

Placement? Delicacy? Fuck off. Just run up to the ball and leather the fuck out of it. Imagine how good a team based entirely on Stuart Pearce's own footballing style would be? Hard as fuck with mental shots from all over the place. They'd win all of the games. Other teams would refuse to play them. It'd be ace.