aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Martinez is finally seeing what everyone else does.  I've noticed Caldwell has started on the bench quite a few times recently.

Unfortunately its not because Martinez is seeing sense, Caldwell is struggling with a hip injury he has had for a while and is only being risked when really needed. A half fit Caldwell *shudder* what a thought. 

The above has allegedly been given the dreaded voice of confidence, which hopefully means he'll be gone after the season ends. Such a cunt.

I've realised that next Sunday could potentially be the last time Steve Harper and Fabricio Coloccini ever play for us. If I'm not on the forum, assume I've cried myself a lake and drowned in the tears. Infinite sadness.

That's quality like. I quite like Watford. I'm not totally sure why, but I do. My pal assures me that they are the most evil thing in football though, because of the Pozzo family and the fact that they can basically borrow Udinese's B-team for a year or two. Then again, he's one of these "against modern football" types, who has a Sky Sports subscription and loves the Champions League. What a stupid movement.

Taxi for Mancini by all accounts.  The more I think about the more I can see why Fergie bailed out now, makes sense, of course he wanted to go out on a high and by retaining the Premier League title is a good way to bow out.  Think its going to be even tougher to win next season Man City will spend shit loads and if Jose goes back to Chelsea then he will have a few quid to spend an all.

Hope Moyes is given some proper time to bed in, he ticks all the right boxes for the gig (shrew in transfer market, a fondness for kids) but naturally his lack of trophies and European experience go against him also he is unproven in dealing with prima donna namby pamby footballers but good luck to him.  He used to play for Cambridge so have a soft spot for him!