aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

It seems like everyone involved in Rangers is one of those mouthy Scottish Delboys/David Wicks types you see posturing in weatherspoons or low end wine bars. Business man who isn't ever 100% clear what their 'business' is, drives an audi, has a house in marbella, wears suits and those shoes that click when he walks, still talks about 'nutting' people despite being a fully grown adult, has money and let's you know that fact but isn't super rich, probably has a kid called Jordan or Tyler and an orange/blonde wife called Sheena who runs a mail order knockoff handbag operation from their chrome-and-glass-clad 'penthouse' in Cambuslang.

Instead of settling a dispute by civilized legal means, they threaten and intimidate like they would on the estate they grew up on.

Common muck basically.

Maybe i'm taking it too far.

• Upvote 11

It seems like everyone involved in Rangers is one of those mouthy Scottish Delboys/David Wicks types you see posturing in weatherspoons or low end wine bars. Business man who isn't ever 100% clear what their 'business' is, drives an audi, has a house in marbella, wears suits and those shoes that click when he walks, still talks about 'nutting' people despite being a fully grown adult, has money and let's you know that fact but isn't super rich, probably has a kid called Jordan or Tyler and an orange/blonde wife called Sheena who runs a mail order knockoff handbag operation from their chrome-and-glass-clad 'penthouse' in Cambuslang.

Instead of settling a dispute by civilized legal means, they threaten and intimidate like they would on the estate they grew up on.

Common muck basically.

Larry.gif

• Upvote 1

Common muck basically.

tumblr_mcz617rSy01r38j04o1_500.gif

So it looks like the Ran*ers saga has been renewed for a second season Just in time for the end of the football season - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22289181?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Amazing comments with that article, some dense bastard moaning that David Murray should have done some more extensive due diligence before selling to Whyte...um, why would he, sellers don't tend to do that....this club just needs to die now and gie us peace.

Aparrently it's fake, and was just found randomly on someones Facebook, according to some of the more 'in the know' folk on RedCafe, which is a shame, because I think it's smart. It looks like Bayern's, and the 3 stars is a nice dig at City's 3 "decorative" stars.

An Arsenal fan on Reddit made them as part of a competition, seems every now and then fans pick up on them and think they're real:

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1d31z8/so_its_happening_again_the_man_united_crest_i/

Edgar David's Barnet side got relegated at the weekend

Asked whether playing in non-League would be a comedown for a man of his experience, Davids replied: "What do you mean comedown? I am not one who polishes his medals. It is what it is and you are where you are. If you have to go to the Conference, you go to the Conference. I definitely want to be at Barnet. It is sad because League Two was a fun league to play in."

Best guy in football on earth

• Upvote 3