aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Llorente is off to Juventus in the summer for free. I knew he wanted to leave, but he claims to love Athletic, so it's surprising he didn't push for a move in this window or last summer to make sure Bilbao at least got some cash for him. He's 27 in the last 6 months of his contract, but I reckon he still would have brought in around £12million, at least.

It's a shame when star players leave Bilbao. That's Martinez and Llorente gone, and they are struggling in the league. Not being like other clubs, they can't just go and buy a replacement. They're slipping down the table, and have the second worst goal difference in the division. Hopefully they won't break their never-been-relegated record.

Llorente is off to Juventus in the summer for free. I knew he wanted to leave, but he claims to love Athletic, so it's surprising he didn't push for a move in this window or last summer to make sure Bilbao at least got some cash for him. He's 27 in the last 6 months of his contract, but I reckon he still would have brought in around £12million, at least.

It's a shame when star players leave Bilbao. That's Martinez and Llorente gone, and they are struggling in the league. Not being like other clubs, they can't just go and buy a replacement. They're slipping down the table, and have the second worst goal difference in the division. Hopefully they won't break their never-been-relegated record.

He is SO fucking dreamy. :love:

From what I've read, the kid was only the ballboy because one of the actual ballboys had to pull out due to the snow. i read on Twitter that his Dad is a director at Swansea, so his kid was called up. Don't think his age really matters. 17 is still a kid really. He was a dick. Hazard was a dick too. They've both apologised. Hazard gets a 3 game ban. No further action being taken. End. What's left to debate?

Was there a school nearby?

Aston Villa are a right laugh. Getting knocked out of two cups by two lower division teams really isn't acceptable for any Premier League club, regardless of whether or not the board are doing their best to ruin the team. Villa still have a decent team of good individuals. Lambert needs to be beating these sides. His defensive organisation is just awful. What are they doing back there?

According to BBC, they beat this City side:

• 30 Pantilimon
  • 06 Lescott (Dzeko - 74' )
  • 13 Kolarov Booked
  • 28 K Toure Booked
  • 33 Nastasic
  • 07 Milner
  • 18 Barry
  • 62 Razak Booked (Helan - 106' )
  • 32 Tevez Booked
  • 36 Suarez (Sinclair - 62' )
  • 45 Balotelli

Couple of good results, but some total hidings and embarrassing scalps. Being the victim of two giant killings in a week is just ridiculous. Must be grim being a Villa fan.

a plucky 0-0 in freezing conditions against high-flying Grimsby Town this afternoon, good to see us bouncing back after losing our last home game to that football giant Nuneaton Boro.

Great result for Luton in the cup away at Norwich, much as I hate the club and their supporters still nice to see a BSP team go to a Premier League club and turf them over!

The media, and more so opposing fans, are tossers. If a player takes more than 3 or 4 games to look like a cemented player of a team, then he's a flop. If that was to be believed then David Silva, Gareth Bale, Carlos Tevez, Nemanja Vidic... All huge flops. Send them back.

No wonder managers are getting sacked after patches of bad form. Give them time!

Giroud is ace. Best headerererrer of the ball since Tim 'the bonce' Cahill. He's got cheekbones that could open a tin of beans n'all. And immaculate hair for someone who's always putting his barnet on the ball.

1626784_o.gif

• Upvote 2