aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

There's some rumblings about this being distasteful to leak today, what with it being some Hillsborough related anniversary.

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but doesn't it seem like every fucking day is hillsborough-related something or other? The cynic in me thinks Liverpool comms use it almost as a scape goat sometimes.

There's some rumblings about this being distasteful to leak today, what with it being some Hillsborough related anniversary.

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but doesn't it seem like every fucking day is hillsborough-related something or other? The cynic in me thinks Liverpool comms use it almost as a scape goat sometimes.

It's not the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. Surely that's the only one that counts? The Hillsborough folk get pissy about every possible thing happening at Liverpool.

Even if it was the anniversary of the actual disaster, being threatened with having your life completely ruined by a member of the board of the bin-dippers is 1,000 times more distasteful.

All the football blogs and stuff seem to be going mental about Bale and Suarez being dirty, dirty divers, as if they are the worst divers of all time.

Surely nobody in the Premier League has ever been worse than Mort Gamst Pedersen? Always seemed like a nice guy, but a proper cunt of a diver. This is my favourite - Looks set to get the ball in a dangerous area, gets on the right side of Sagna, has a look for the ref, TUMBLE! Then looks around all like "WTFREF?"

pedersen%20hilarious%20dive.gif

• Upvote 1

All the football blogs and stuff seem to be going mental about Bale and Suarez being dirty, dirty divers, as if they are the worst divers of all time.

Surely nobody in the Premier League has ever been worse than Mort Gamst Pedersen? Always seemed like a nice guy, but a proper cunt of a diver. This is my favourite - Looks set to get the ball in a dangerous area, gets on the right side of Sagna, has a look for the ref, TUMBLE! Then looks around all like "WTFREF?"

I don't get how he looks round, realises Sagna is miles away from him and still goes down. How was that ever going to look convincing?

I couldn't watch the football last night so I kept up to date with the game on the Guardian's website.

14 min: The camera cuts to Craig Levein on the Scotland bench. He's wearing a navy blue and gold tie and generously offers chewing gum to the guy sitting to his right. The guy declines. Levein shrugs and returns the chewing gum to his inside jacket pocket. Who the hell keeps it in there?

• Upvote 1