aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Guest Gladstone

Scotland are fucking horseshit. How can we not qualify for a tournament in 14 fucking years and in the same time, Greece has actually won a tournamnet and have yet again qualified? I'm phoning Levein to see if he'll give me a game.

• Upvote 1

I was pissed off when I drew Greece out the hat for the sweepy at work that year. Was delighted when they won! Can they afford to send a team to the Euro's at the moment though?

One of the guys at my old work swapped Greece when he ended up with them in our works sweeper, swapped it with one of the girls that knew nothing about football, was hillarious when she won and he gave away the winning ticket! Fucking chump.

• Upvote 2

Hazard is a prick. I just watched an interview with him on french tv and he was absolutely loving all the attention and hamming up the 'I'm going to Manchester but you never know, Chelsea are good too' speculation bullshit.

Welcome to the premier league sir, I look forward to having you.

I signed him on Football Manager and he got his legs broken in his first game against Sunderland. I bet he was a fanny and announced signing for BIG BASTARD on Twitter, the little scab.

Hopefully virtual history repeats itself, the twatty little bastard.

I hope he just turns out to be ultra shit. I'm talking Obertan shit. He was tipped as being the next Ronaldo after all his fancy flicks and shit in Ligue Unnnn. Now he's horseshit and can't get a game.

So, I just found out that Sebastian Coates' father is Scottish. It's not 'CO-A-TEZ' at all, it's 'COATS'. That was a missed opportunity. His mother is Spanish, FWIW, he was just born and brought up in Uruguay.

I don't know if this is well known and has just passed me by but Real Madrid have a Scottish player in their youth ranks. He was born in Malaga to Scottish parents and has already played for the Scotland U16's. Sounds like they rate him in Spain as well and have hopes for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Harper_(footballer_born_1996)

I don't know if this is well known and has just passed me by but Real Madrid have a Scottish player in their youth ranks. He was born in Malaga to Scottish parents and has already played for the Scotland U16's. Sounds like they rate him in Spain as well and have hopes for him.

You need to play more Football Manager! :up:

Wiki says that he's nearly 3 metres tall. Bet he has a good touch for a big lad.

• Upvote 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18261343 - they couldn't have gone through the Court of Arbitration for Sport like they were supposed to, they had to go and potentially fuck everything up for the whole of the Scottish game.

It's not even their fucking ball to take back, I think Queens' Park should go to Ibrox and give Rangers a Chinese burn and nipple gripple until they give the ball back.