aberdeen-music

Isn't music ace?

Guest Stripey

I was hoping for stuff like "yeah' date=' it's like so, like, emotional maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan."[/quote']

Not when it's executed by bands from Aberdeen. I was gonna use the word "created" there, but "executed" sounds much more appropriate for what these bands do for music.

Guest Stripey
Maybe a bit late here' date=' but who knows.....

Anyway, see that thing called my name (or forum monicker if you will)? Click on it and ALL will be revealed.[/quote']

*views profile* Ah right. So you have a completely mundane and dull taste in music. Well done.

*views profile* Ah right. So you have a completely mundane and dull taste in music. Well done.

Yes that's right. That's why everyone I speak to says "Tomahawk? Oh I've heard of them."

Except that they don't.

Same goes for many of my bands unfortunatley. But hey, I doubt there's gonna be many folk on here saying "Wow, you're into Mr Bungle too????????" so I don't bother.

*collapses into bed*

Yes that's right. That's why everyone I speak to says "Tomahawk? Oh I've heard of them."

Except that they don't.

Same goes for many of my bands unfortunatley. But hey' date=' I doubt there's gonna be many folk on here saying "Wow, you're into Mr Bungle too????????" so I don't bother.

*collapses into bed*[/quote']

i wouldn't say tomahawk and mr bungle are the most obscure bands you could listen to be honest, mind you i wouldn't even think of saying they were mundane or dull either. um, so yea... music, it's ace yea? aye.

Wow' date=' you're into Mr Bungle too????????

Big Patton fan! Love Tomahawk![/quote']

Haha!!!! Nice one.

Patton is ace. His voice is... well, ace. And his crowd abuse at gigs is also...... ace.

Hummer' date=' yes music is ace,

but, here is a question, r u the person in your avatar?[/quote']

Aye I am. How come like?

i wouldn't say tomahawk and mr bungle are the most obscure bands you could listen to be honest' date=' mind you i wouldn't even think of saying they were mundane or dull either. um, so yea... music, it's ace yea? aye.[/quote']

Oh aye, totally. I mean Tomahawk are only obscure in as much as you can't buy their CDs in Virgin or HMV. There's nowt obscure about a band that consists of a drummer, bassist, guitarist and singer who come up with ace riffs. But then ace riffs make me a happy man.

Oh aye' date=' totally. I mean Tomahawk are only obscure in as much as you can't buy their CDs in Virgin or HMV. There's nowt obscure about a band that consists of a drummer, bassist, guitarist and singer who come up with ace riffs. But then ace riffs make me a happy man.[/quote']

...I bought the first tomahawk album, as well as the fantomasmelvins big band cd from HMV. I have found both HMV and Virgin to have quite good stock really, if a little pricey sometimes. I'd hardly say they are obscure when they are featured in Kerrang! magazine (shudder) and sell out european tours. yes

...I bought the first tomahawk album' date=' as well as the fantomasmelvins big band cd from HMV. I have found both HMV and Virgin to have quite good stock really, if a little pricey sometimes. I'd hardly say they are obscure when they are featured in Kerrang! magazine (shudder) and sell out european tours. yes[/quote']

Argh!! Stop making me wrong!!!!

Okay, when I say nobody's heard of them, I'm referring to my mates.

The important thing is that Tomahawk are ace.

Guest Stripey
Hmm' date=' actually I'd be quite interested to see what you listen to...I enjoyed the tracks I downloaded from your site and on these boards...[/quote']

Cheers for listening to the stuff. I put a copy of my current winamp playlist online, theres quite a random selection but you can tell which stuff I'm big on cuz theres tons of their tracks.

http://totally.kicks-ass.net/playlist.txt

Same goes for many of my bands unfortunatley. But hey' date=' I doubt there's gonna be many folk on here saying "Wow, you're into Mr Bungle too????????" so I don't bother.

[/quote']

Wow, you're into Mr Bungle too??????

California and the self titled are two of my all time faves.