aberdeen-music

Unholy Vomitus News+free Gig!

sex pest sidca

Unholy update on a few things:

-4 track EP "The Defilement of Christ" on sale. Only 1.50 (1-UP)/ 1 (gigs)

Get them quick, they're running out fast.

-VOMITUS appearing this Saturday at VALHELLA'S LAST STAND!

11pm - 3am, Dr. Drakes, FREE ENTRY!

Last ever Valhella and also looks like it could prove to be the last Vomitus gig for some considerable time.....

Guest Sundaram
I'm keen to go to both the FreakOUT night and Valhella' date=' if I can nurse my cash that far.[/quote']

Giving the free ticket(from me) to the Glassel gig a miss then?

Now I feel really bad!! I'm too knackered to head out at all tonight. (Tues night....recording with cello Duncan followed by Drakes open-mike, Wed night....recording with Cavern Mike, Thurs night.....Duncan's birthday do, Last night....Audio Dropouts at Drakes......Today...no cash, no energy). I wanted to see the Simon Gall Band, but still was unsure about transport, I wanted to see Norman's Fetish, Hex Pens etc (esp. the Void, as I enjoyed the short bit of their set I caught recently). However I apologise all round, as I'm heading for bed right now!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the offer of the ticket, Philip......I assumed you'd found a home for it (blushing at my bad manners).

:sleeping: