aberdeen-music

TC Electronics Nova System Help

Alan Badge

Hello to you all.

Just got a Nova system from the not so lovely people at Andertons and when i opened it the manual was in every language but english.

Phoned them and have left a nasty email to the cunts but still no joy.

I know i can print off the manual but its 46 pages and the bottom line is why the fuck should i???

Just wondering if theres any nice person in Aberdeen who'd school my dumb ass on setting it up to what i need from it. A few beers will be gladly given as a thanks!

Pm please

Yeh but its a long story, to cut it short i dont have an amp where i have access to a computer..

This is also my first multi effects unit as im used to individual pedals so any help would be great as im absoloutely shit with PC's and the like.I bought this cause im practicing at MV with a new band and all my gear is at Toms. My pedal board is a monster so i cant be fucked shifting that about weekly.

howdy al, you can run i 2 ways through the front or fx loop of the amp (you cant run it 4 cable method). in loop mode it disables the od/distortion function, when i used one i got the best results through the front. first thing to do is to set your output/input levels. Take a look a t the TC electronic forum aswell..

cheers

t

Hello to you all.

Just got a Nova system from the not so lovely people at Andertons and when i opened it the manual was in every language but english.

Phoned them and have left a nasty email to the cunts but still no joy.

I know i can print off the manual but its 46 pages and the bottom line is why the fuck should i???

Just wondering if theres any nice person in Aberdeen who'd school my dumb ass on setting it up to what i need from it. A few beers will be gladly given as a thanks!

Pm please

I msg'd you my moby number the other day.

I can take you through it if you like.