aberdeen-music

PLANET FEVER, check it out!

aaroboncalaikain

Production's better than some of the demo's posted on here so thats a bonus.

I just feel the songs just rumble along without any real point behind them. To me it sounds like they need a good kick up the arse. The vocals are a bit weird. They are too low in the mix to hear properly and they sound like they're going through a tremolo at some points. The accent/voice thing going on sounds a bit put on as well. Sounds like the dude from Bauhaus.

orig-7650201.jpg

Not to my taste really.

Some of the guitar parts were good mind. Quite Foals esque in parts. But again they just didn't seem to go anywhere. I was waiting for the fuzz to kick in and the riffs to start flying out but they didn't. Again this might just be down to my taste but the clean guitar riffs and slighty distorted choruses just failed to rouse me after a while.

I'm not sure if it's the pieces of dust that I call speakers in my work computer or not but I couldn't really hear the bass at all.

I'm nae trying to be mean or anything and I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from with my points raised.

My suggestions would be to turn the vocals up and maybe not put on that voice so much. Also turn the bass up!