aberdeen-music

Marshall DSL100 for sale.

Runcie

I have for sale my Marshall DSL 100 head. It's a great sounding amp but just doesn't really fit the sort of music I'm playing at the moment. It is in great condition and has been totally reliable. The only problem I've had with it was the red light of the power switch dying (I've since fitted a swanky new blue one). Going rate for these on eBay seem to be around £400 so offers around that mark would be nice. I practice at Toms most weeks too so can easily arrange a try out.

Thanks

Runcie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone on this board offered me 300 for my DSL100 head *AND* 4x12 cab....considering the blood sweat and beers i sacrificed in order to pay for it I doubt I will ever sell my amp, I wouldn't stoop as low as 300 for the head personally....no point ripping yourself off!! Can't believe the price of them new though...usually the price of these things come down...Marshall's prices have been jumping about a bit lately no?

Nearly a grand for a new DSL is bonkers. Considering the other options available for less than that price, it's a bit daft. You could probably get a second had Mesa Duel Rec for a grand if you keep your eyes peeled on Ebay.

DSL's are still tidy though. £300 is a great price. I sold my DSL50 for that as I was looking for a super quick sale, and even I was gutted about that!

• Upvote 1

Cheers Sam, got your message. Pried has first dibs though I'm afraid and I'm meant to be meeting up tomorrow. I'll fire your mate a text if anything changes though. I agree £1000 is a mental price for them. Marshall pricings went mental though! I bought a new TSL 60 (which sounded crap compared to the DSL IMO) in 2005 for £460 and they're like £740 now. Don't get me started on the price of a can of coke and a mars bar!!!!

• Upvote 1