aberdeen-music

The RockAustin loads of cool stuff for sale thread

FatHand

Wantwantwantwantwant.

I could have crazy fun with that.

ono, so if i say, a tenner? (all the money i have in the world). And no one else offers higher? it's mine?

If only I could do that - unfortunately no. It is a really great synth, the first I ever bought. If you listen to some of Muse's earlier stuff you will hear this synth arpeggiating away.

Unless someone comes in with a good offer and you really want it, think you could save up enough over a few months?

Probably not:( I have so much stuff that i actually need to buy, saving up to treat myself is out of the question i think. Been wanting a decent synth for years.

Can I interest you in an MS2000? ;)

I know the way of it... these things are luxury items when you can just go to Mr Internet and get a decent software synths on your computer. I still like the reality and the bespoke nature of hardware synths though - got my eye on some new analogues but space is at a premium in my flat!

May have a vintage 70s job for sale too but undecided about selling it. If anyone wants to check it out and is desperate to take it off my hands, here are some links:

http://till-kopper.de/korg-pe1000.html

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2011/04/korg-pe-1000-vintage-analog-polyphonic.html

My one has some cosmetic damage to the keys but the sound is juicy.

Cool! What do you have in mind?

Well if you have the parts I can play and record them for you. Send me a PM with your idea and we can discuss it. I'm trying to sell these keyboards here!

KEYBOARDS FOR SALE.... KEYBOARDS FOR SALE.... GET YOUR MID 90s KEYBOARDS HERE!

• 1 month later...

Update:

The MS2000 has gone.

I still have a JP8000 for sale and I am knocking the price to £200. I was messing around with it for the first time in ages last night and it is still a cracking versatile synth.

New for Sale:

2x Technics SL1210mk2, refurbished - £450

122292346.jpg

Two Technics SL1210mk2 in fantastic condition.

All features are fully working including the target lamps and tonearm clips. Included are the original Technics headshells and 45RPM adapters.

Both turntables have had a full professional service/clean/test, including cleaning out and calibrating the pitch fader. The phono cables have been replaced with higher-quality cables, including genuine gold-plated Neutrik connectors.

The paint is chipped in a couple of places but nothing major.

New For Sale:

Vintage Analogue Synth - Korg PE 1000 - £150

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2006/04/korg-pe1000.html

Recently tuned but has some cosmetic damage on the keys. It's a big one so probably more for a collector or someone with plenty of space. I'll stick up some photos later. Happy for folk to come round and see how it works, play with it. That also applies to the JP8000.

Could I pay you up for the Roland over 2 months? :D200 is a bargain but its also roughly how much I lose in bank charges each month so I'm already down this month and have the missus birthday this month....but I could give you 100 deposit and 100 next month, or if you're willing to let it away early 125 this month and 125 the next....we work at the same place so it would be hard to do a runner ;)

Could I pay you up for the Roland over 2 months? :D200 is a bargain but its also roughly how much I lose in bank charges each month so I'm already down this month and have the missus birthday this month....but I could give you 100 deposit and 100 next month, or if you're willing to let it away early 125 this month and 125 the next....we work at the same place so it would be hard to do a runner ;)

100 and 100 is cool! I'm actually working today :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Technics are sold.

NEW:

Fender Twin II head (83 - 85 Rivera designed) - mint condish

£400 - feel free to make an offer.

Blurb:

In 1982 the Twin Reverb® II was introduced to compete with Mesa Boogie's very successful products; it had an output rating of 105 watts and a return to Blackface era cosmetics albeit with a different, channel-switching cascading gain circuit with a more modern mid-range voicing and without the 'traditional' vibrato. The Twin Reverb® II was produced until 1986, The circuits for this series of 1982 Fender® amplifiers were designed by amp guru Paul Rivera; all models in this range and the next are now becoming highly sought-after by collectors and players.

FenderTwinReverbII19841.jpg

(not the one I am selling but this is what it looks like)

Needing to downsize and this thing is fooking loud.

ALSO For Sale:

Akai Headrush delay looper pedal. No box. £55

PM or reply to thread

Fender Twin II Head - £400

Korg PE100 synth (1976) - £150

Moog MG-1 Concertmate - £350

Roland MC307 Groovebox - £100

Korg Kaossilator (no box) batteries included - £50

Korg Monotron Duo and Delay - £50

Package deal Kaossilator + Monotron Duo + Monotron Delay £90 = a massive amount of fun. Just type those words into Youtube and you'll see what I mean.

I have someone coming to look at the PE1000 tomorrow night, it's not a definite sale so if anyone else is interested I have made an short demo song showing how this synth might be usful in a modern set up. PM with your email address. I don't think any of the Youtube videos really do this synth justice.

I'm also making a demo of the Moog MG-1 so you can hear the kind of sounds you can tweak out of it. It's taking me a little while to pull together as I want to show the full range of its capabilities. Really quite gutted to be selling this one, it's a proper gem with a lovely Moog filter. I am moving on to a different set up now so really need to free up space in my wee flat.

There may be some other interesting pieces added to this list over the next couple of months as the new set up takes shape so keep a look out.

Synths for Sale:

Roland Juno 6 - works perfectly some cosmetic damage typical of a synth of it's age. - £350

Korg PE100 synth (1976) - £150

Moog MG-1 Concertmate - £350

Roland MC307 Groovebox - £100

Korg Kaossilator (no box) batteries included - £50

Korg Monotron Duo and Delay - £50

Package deal Kaossilator + Monotron Duo + Monotron Delay £90

Amps for Sale:

Fender Twin II Head - £400

Line 6 spider 2 150 watt combo amp looking for £120

Effects for Sale:

Korg Pandora - PX5D super compact effects unit, mainly useful for guitarists hence the sale. It's weeks old so boxed with instruction manual. I bought it for £160 so looking for £130 - will accept sensible offers.

Other for Sale:

Soundcraft Studio Sprit 16/8/2 channel mixing desk - £250