aberdeen-music

Samantha Brick think she's god's gift...

Teabags

Jesus. Watching the video, she really is a pompous cunt. She decided to write the article because a woman didn't wave back to her when she was walking her dogs? So that lead her to believe that woman hated her because she's so beautiful?

What a fucking cunt.

Her personality is fucking disgusting, I have some stunning mates and love them to bits. It's the arrogant, "I WILL gain the upper hand" females that annoy me. She's basically trying to start a competition with every woman, some get off on it and others can't be arsed. I do know a woman very like that Brick bitch, who for some reason has fallen out with every single one of her female, married friends. Might have something to do with the fact that she likes to bring to everyone's attention how skinny she is, that she has her nipples pierced etc... and then asks the husbands if they are sexually fulfilled, and if she's staying over makes a point of not locking the bathroom door when she's showering. To her, every man is fair game.

Her personality is fucking disgusting, I have some stunning mates and love them to bits. It's the arrogant, "I WILL gain the upper hand" females that annoy me. She's basically trying to start a competition with every woman, some get off on it and others can't be arsed. I do know a woman very like that Brick bitch, who for some reason has fallen out with every single one of her female, married friends. Might have something to do with the fact that she likes to bring to everyone's attention how skinny she is, that she has her nipples pierced etc... and then asks the husbands if they are sexually fulfilled, and if she's staying over makes a point of not locking the bathroom door when she's showering. To her, every man is fair game.

Her name is?

Sounds like a complete cunt.

I think this exchange between Wes Bentley and Mena Suvari from the entertaining (if a little overrated) American Beauty sums thon Brick hoor and the above narcissist perfectly...

Angela Hayes: Yeah? Well, at least I'm not ugly!

Ricky Fitts: Yes, you are. And you're boring, and you're totally ordinary, and you know it.

I have plenty friends both male and female who constantly fish for comments, regale you with compliments they have received (whilst eagerly awaiting your endorsement), endow themselves with imaginary gifts & qualities and make disparaging remarks about anyone whom they see as a potential threat.

I suspect Ms Brick falls in this category - she's no better than ordinary...and she knows it!

Anyhoo - if she's such a Venus, how comes her husband is a fat, baldy, beardy plug?

Guest Giles Walker
Yeah I was reading this today. Absolutely baffling how someone can be so bewilderingly fuckwitted.

Never know though, maybe one of those bra-burning lunatics will throw acid over her face like they did to that model a few years back. Fingers crossed.

xx

EDIT: That said, she's a bit of a hound anyway.

Because militant feminists are fucking nuts*.

Crossed wires. I can't remember what the connection is, but I do remember seeing a feminist group harassing (and possibly physically attacking, but I'm unsure) models because they were hurting the feminist cause.

xx

*Disclaimer - I absolutely agree that women should have equal rights to men and have nothing against feminism. I disagree with militant fuckwittery regardless of what cause it hides behind.

Oh I know. As I understand it, feminism is about women having the choice to do whatever the fuck makes them happy and only a dick (if you'll pardon the use of the term) would be against that.

However, there are a minority who fly the 'feminist' banner who are against women having the right to decide they want to be an adult actress/home-maker/whatever. IMHO they are every bit as bad as the stereotypical, knuckle-dragging cretin who insists his wife is his property and she should be seen and not heard.

It's exactly the same with religious fundamentalism and extreme left or right wing politics. While the majority can be intelligent, level-headed people with well-thought-out ideals, there are always going to be a rag-tag gang of misguided lunatics who fuck it all up.

xx

I bet she's packing labia that hand like satchel handles, too. From a distance it'd look like the scene from Scary Movie with the gym teacher.

xx

I just wanted to see all of your angry posts laid out next to each other. I like the one where you want acid thrown in the face of the women you have never met the best.

Samantha Brick was annoying, but that psychologist quine annoyed me more with her wee smug smile everytime she made a point. I bet she's that mate who get's really pissed off with mates in arguments and storms off and complains that everyone else is wrong when she doesn't get her way.

They're both bints by the look of it.

I thought that psychologist was alright. I think she had a good time sticking it to Brick, because whilst she was being diplomatic, you could tell she thought Brick was relentlessly mental as fuck.