aberdeen-music

Samantha Brick think she's god's gift...

Teabags

I don't know how many of you have read this, and while I know it's the Daily Mail and I hate inflicting this up on you, this needs to be made light of...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

What a pompous, arrogant, vacuous shitcunt. I hope her eyes turn into arseholes and shit all over her face.

...but as if that wasn't bad enough, there's now a follow up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124782/Samantha-Brick-says-backlash-bile-yesterdays-Daily-Mail-proves-shes-right.html

She's that ignorant. She's a complete and utter fucking tool.

Yeah I was reading this today. Absolutely baffling how someone can be so bewilderingly fuckwitted.

Never know though, maybe one of those bra-burning lunatics will throw acid over her face like they did to that model a few years back. Fingers crossed.

xx

EDIT: That said, she's a bit of a hound anyway.

Must've been quite a decision to make when hearing from the editors "hey, we need to write a controversial piece to get us some widespread coverage... do you think you could write about how attractive you are so that it'll cause a backlash of people saying you're ugly?"

her: "how much extra you gonna pay for this impending destruction of self-worth?"

I have no idea. I had assumed it was militant feminists, but it appears I'm mistaken. Apologies.

xx

Why on earth would militant feminists inflict that level of pain on someone based on their looks? That's not really the point feminism is driving at, I'm pretty sure.

Because militant feminists are fucking nuts*.

Crossed wires. I can't remember what the connection is, but I do remember seeing a feminist group harassing (and possibly physically attacking, but I'm unsure) models because they were hurting the feminist cause.

xx

*Disclaimer - I absolutely agree that women should have equal rights to men and have nothing against feminism. I disagree with militant fuckwittery regardless of what cause it hides behind.

Because militant feminists are fucking nuts*.

Crossed wires. I can't remember what the connection is, but I do remember seeing a feminist group harassing (and possibly physically attacking, but I'm unsure) models because they were hurting the feminist cause.

xx

*Disclaimer - I absolutely agree that women should have equal rights to men and have nothing against feminism. I disagree with militant fuckwittery regardless of what cause it hides behind.

Okay, but don't lump all feminists together. Some feminists see modelling, even in the likes of FHM etc, as sexual empowerment, others disagree entirely. Different strokes.

Oh I know. As I understand it, feminism is about women having the choice to do whatever the fuck makes them happy and only a dick (if you'll pardon the use of the term) would be against that.

However, there are a minority who fly the 'feminist' banner who are against women having the right to decide they want to be an adult actress/home-maker/whatever. IMHO they are every bit as bad as the stereotypical, knuckle-dragging cretin who insists his wife is his property and she should be seen and not heard.

It's exactly the same with religious fundamentalism and extreme left or right wing politics. While the majority can be intelligent, level-headed people with well-thought-out ideals, there are always going to be a rag-tag gang of misguided lunatics who fuck it all up.

xx

She got ripped a new one on This Morning today. It was pretty great. Even the two presenters and some psychologist were saying she was talking shite (in a much kinder, more pre-watershed prose) and loads of people phoned in to pretty much say "get a grip you arrogant bitch". She kept backtracking, and saying "Oh, oh... well. I only had 1000 words, and I'm 41 years old. All of these experiences are from when I was 16 onwards, compressed into one article. They don't happen everyday" or words to that effect.

She comes across as a bit of a mong, and despite her thinking every man wants to dick her, she looks like a foot.

She got ripped a new one on This Morning today. It was pretty great. Even the two presenters and some psychologist were saying she was talking shite (in a much kinder, more pre-watershed prose) and loads of people phoned in to pretty much say "get a grip you arrogant bitch". She kept backtracking, and saying "Oh, oh... well. I only had 1000 words, and I'm 41 years old. All of these experiences are from when I was 16 onwards, compressed into one article. They don't happen everyday" or words to that effect.

She comes across as a bit of a mong, and despite her thinking every man wants to dick her, she looks like a foot.

So she's been a cunt for most of her life then?