aberdeen-music

Nikon Lenses and some other stuff

framheim

I need to sell some bits and bobs to raise money for a trip to london.

I'm getting rid of a Sigma 50mm f2.8 macro lens Nikon fit. It's a cracking lens with pretty fast autofocus and it'll give you sharp images. £150

Nikon 24 - 120mm AF-S VR G lens - came with my d700 and I use it on my d80 body as a back up. it's rarely used though so I can part with it happy enough. A good starter lens that will help open up your photography if you're just starting out. £150

Nipon Spotting Scope - a starter spotting scope, bought for birdwatching and stargazing. I'd like to get some binoculars instead so I'll let the scope go. £50 (comes with a bag and wee tripod if I can find it)

Also looking to shift my lighting kit which is this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Esprit-Gemini-500Ws-Two-Head-Lighting/dp/B000R47Z5W/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333549384&sr=1-4

£500. With some spare bulbs thrown in. This has really done me a lot of good over the years but I don't do portraiture anymore and have no real use for it just now.

Also selling a Lastolite Hilite 6x7 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lastolite-Hi-Lite-Background-High-Photographic/dp/B000VWTC9W/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333549533&sr=1-1

£200

I live in stoney, if anyone wants to come look at this stuff give me a shout. you're welcome to try the lenses on your camera. PM or email david@davidofficerphotography.co.uk

• 10 months later...