aberdeen-music

Gear in Need of Repair

BigKev

Please redirect me to the correct place if this isn't it.

I have a Vox Valvetronics pedalboard that has done a wobbler on me.

The board refuses to power up properly, It could be the PSU but i have no other to test if this is the case.

Is there anyone local that you can reccommend me send this to for mend?

Cheers

Please redirect me to the correct place if this isn't it.

I have a Vox Valvetronics pedalboard that has done a wobbler on me.

The board refuses to power up properly, It could be the PSU but i have no other to test if this is the case.

Is there anyone local that you can reccommend me send this to for mend?

Cheers

Does it have an onboard PSU or is it separate? I have several you could try if you can tell me the requirements (i.e. 9v)

Just had a quick swatch on Google and if it's a ToneLab then it's 12v and my T.Rex Fuel Tank should be able to power tha.

I have a vox Cambridge 30 amp and I think that the built in tremolo 'sticks' in the quiet part of the tremolo effect when the depth is turned all the way down. When both tremolo controls (speed and depth) are turned up I get loud top volume but when they are turned off it is definitely a lot more quiet. Ive looked into online and it seems like a common issue with these amps. Alot of people put a fender tremolo opto into it but if I'm honest I wouldn't miss the built in tremolo if it was gone. Would it be possible to repair this or even bypass the tremolo completely?