aberdeen-music

gauging interest: BEHEMOTH

kirkt

polish black metal band on century media records in the USA' date=' have supported Deicide and SATYRICON (+ support from Supreme Lord + Anata). will be a bit pricy though...[/quote']

Reading this again - does that mean that Anata would be supporting them or is that just who was supporting Satyricon?

it still looks like a minority...specially seeing as 2 of the7 people that have shown interest are in bands that I was thinking of getting for support...i would need at least 170 people to show for it to be worthwhile (would be at moorings) and would include supreme lord and anata. im thinking from the response her that it looks a bit risky...

loving the avatar of dechristianise. al-riggghht!

Anata would be more exciting for me than Behemoth!

There'd be a lot of people along anyways for the Moorings on a Saturday night wouldn't there? And then all the crazies like AlB and Ben etc. that don't post on the boards but would be along? 170 odds is maybe a bit much to hope for I guess but we must remain optimistic. Anata! Aaargh!

Flyer, flyer, flyer, promote, promote, promote!

it still looks like a minority...specially seeing as 2 of the7 people that have shown interest are in bands that I was thinking of getting for support...i would need at least 170 people to show for it to be worthwhile (would be at moorings) and would include supreme lord and anata. im thinking from the response her that it looks a bit risky...

loving the avatar of dechristianise. al-riggghht!

Well say you got Filthpact as support - you've already got 3 bands playing if Supreme Lord and Anata are on the bill as well - looking on the bright side I'd say that most of Bonesaw/Hearse Crash'll turn up as well and vice versa with Filthpact :)

Had any more thoughts on this sir?

Well say you got Filthpact as support - you've already got 3 bands playing if Supreme Lord and Anata are on the bill as well - looking on the bright side I'd say that most of Bonesaw/Hearse Crash'll turn up as well and vice versa with Filthpact :)

Had any more thoughts on this sir?

id think he was meaning vomitus. maybee im wrong...maybee im right

ok heres the score...I've realized that this is too much money for me to afford to lose by putting this band on. If anyone feels this really can work and wants to make it a joint show ( meaning any losses are cut 50/50 between us and we will both choose one local band too!) then id be willing to give this a chance, any takers?