aberdeen-music

wanted: garbage albums

Little Green

i've never use amazon i usually use ebay.

Amazon is well better than eBay for CDs/books/DVDs etc. so much stuff for a 1p. Or thousands and thousands of titles for less than a quid.

It's like a Car Boot Sale, every day of the week, and you don't have to people-swim through hoards of wild-running children, rabid dogs and sweaty shirtless minks spilling burger all over themselves.

Amazon is well better than eBay for CDs/books/DVDs etc. so much stuff for a 1p. Or thousands and thousands of titles for less than a quid.

It's like a Car Boot Sale, every day of the week, and you don't have to people-swim through hoards of wild-running children, rabid dogs and sweaty shirtless minks spilling burger all over themselves.

Don't forget the old people in jackets regardless of the weather!

Did you buy your blondie CD's little green

nope :[

on the plus side i went to poundland and picked up garbage and version 2.0 and they work! :D yay

so only looking out for the other 2 now.

thainstone rocks! i was there the other week i got will and grace dvd,a jacket, a blazer a pair of jeans a book and a psp game all for around £15 not bad eh.

u stay in poland? torry?

No. It's an in-joke. Allow me to explain:

There's a member here called Cloud who moved to Poland a few years ago, and then for the next like 2 years in every post he mentioned he lived in Poland. Last year I moved to Ireland and I talked a lot about living in Ireland, so Frosty Jack started a gag of saying I was like Cloud so I must live in Poland. Actually now that I try to explain it, I don't really understand it myself. Ask Frosty Jack.

But yeah, I live in Ireland.