aberdeen-music

What do you want to hear?

Joe Atom

Well, having 8 new songs we are now in the joyous position of being able to pick and choose what we play... this will probably mean a lot more setlist variation, and obviously we can't keep everyone happy all the time at every gig by playing their favourite song... but which songs (old & new) would you like us to play in the next few gigs? Was there anything we didn't play at the cd launch that you'd really like to hear? I'm quite interested in which of the new songs will prove to be the most popular.

Any thoughts?

Guest Scorge Spike

I thought that the Lemon Tree album launch set was on the button, apart from perhaps Empty Sky being missing.

My opinion only, but you could do with a new non-Maiden cover to blend in with the newer, more refined set......:)

See, we actually played Losing the Truth a couple of times before Dan was even in the band... but it never went down too well (perhaps we ballsed it both times, I can't really remember to be honest). It's a bit of a fecker to sing, but I guess if you and Mouse are both screaming for it then it might happen at some point... ;) I'm guessing we'll probably play everything from the new album and the EP and maybe even all the first 4 tracks from Disco again at some point soon (not all at one gig though! That'd be stupid) which gives us quite a lot to choose from really... oh the joy :)

And the whole of Chasing Ghosts... well, that's not such a bad idea. Maybe we'll do that sometime...

My picks from the album would be Losing The Truth' date=' Age Of Decay, The Watcher and All We Are. And how about playing the whole of Chasing Ghosts again? It's been over a year. :) ([i']LEN! LEN! LEN!)

Pete!Pete!Pete! :up:

Who knows? And anything Atom can't do, Immortal Wombat might end up doing but with a twist :rolleyes:

I'm also hoping you can equal the vocal perfection in the lines "you spent your life wasting away' date=' they said!" in Age Of Decay, when you play it live. ;)

It couldn't sound any better on the recording. :)[/quote']

8o i LOVE that bit!

The watcher definatly, and losing the truth, and age of decay, and fight not won (have loved that song since i first heard it) truth devine and DEFINATLY the tie that binds! that song has so much power behind it, me and a few friend who were round today all started headbanging to that song hehe

fucking amazing!

i cant wait to the next gig but i cant make it next saturday :(

That's right' date=' and Mac made that joke about their 'Czech' shirts... then afterwards he asked them if they wanted paid in cash or by 'Czech'... ah, he'll be the death of me, how we laughed! :help:[/quote']

Thanks to Mac, we'll have to spend a fortune hiring the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra next time! Cheers Mowatt! If only we'd used a synth in the first place! Oh well....