aberdeen-music

The Halo 3 Thread

Flights

These team games are better when you are all physically in the same plae. Back at Uni, we used to haul 4 TVs and 4 XBoxes into a room, get the order in to Dominos and bring as much booze as the room would hold. The 4TVs in a square in the middle of the room facing out the way, XBoxes hooked up and Halo the shit out of the place all night. Total sweatfest, but magic entertainment!

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I wish they'd given the levels better names they all seem to be similar so it's hard to pick in the pre game lobby. Also they don't let you change your vote if you pick the wrong one. That's annoying.

I like most of the new weapons too there's maybe a few too many if I have one complaint about them. Having classes is nice though and the call downs instead of leaving the weapons in a spawn point is sweet.

• 9 months later...
Guest Young Adolesent

Thread revival, is anybody up for playing this, i just bought it again as i really missed it. I also got reach but its too scratched :( am i missing out on anything much

Guest Young Adolesent

The only people that play Halo 3 nowadays is seasoned pros and kids who can't afford 4.

im a pro

I thought your xbox was broken and you were going to get a playstation

it was cheaper buying another x box