aberdeen-music

The JakeBassist Intervention Thread

waltz

Today I learned that FOX has never been on a rollercoaster in his life.
Seriously? Are you just trolling now? I've stayed off the JakeBashing for the most part but now I'm pretty certain you're just taking the fucking piss when you start posting this mundane, inane trite.

I've blocked him and he still bothers me as every thread turns into a discussion about how much of a cunt he is. It's not funny, its not "banter" (whatever that means) like Milner claims it is, its ruining the entire website and I vote that he be cast out. He's winding people up by being an annoying cunt, how is that within the rules?

OK, this is not healthy. The general standard of posting on this site has gone way downhill recently, with some obvious culprits. Not just Jake, but you do seem to be believing your own hype and playing up to your image more than others, and this thread doesn't help. Quite honestly, as mods, we try to read as many threads as possible to keep an eye on things, and it is just getting to be fucking hard work some times, wading through the inane meaningless shite. We could start really getting heavy with the delete button and pruning the dead wood, but it would be nice if we didn't have to.

Post better, or post less.

• Upvote 1