aberdeen-music

Metal guitarist looking for a band.

C@lum

Hi All,

I've recently moved up to Aberdeen from Glasgow and I've had to pack in playing for my band down the road. I'm looking to get a metal band together and I'm choking to get playing/gigging again as soon as possible. I'd be looking to come up with some original material as well as doing a few covers here and there. Musically I'm pretty open, I listen to most things from metal to electro. I don't really care about or even know about all the sub-genre's (math-core, death-core, sludge-core, power metal, thrash metal, prog metal blah blah blah...), all I care about is getting something together with a proper groove. Experience isn't essential, so far as I'm concerned if you can play, you can play! If you're interested please get in touch, either leave a post in this thread or give me a text/call on 07828781350.

Cheers,

Calum

• 6 months later...

I've recently moved up to Aberdeen from Glasgow and I've had to pack in playing for my band down the road. I'm looking to get a metal band together and I'm choking to get playing/gigging again as soon as possible. I'd be looking to come up with some original material as well as doing a few covers here and there. Musically I'm pretty open, I listen to most things from metal to electro. I don't really care about or even know about all the sub-genre's (math-core, death-core, sludge-core, power metal, thrash metal, prog metal blah blah blah...), all I care about is getting something together with a proper groove. Experience isn't essential, so far as I'm concerned if you can play, you can play! If you're interested please get in touch, either leave a post in this thread or give me a text/call on 07828781350.

Hi Calum, are you still looking for a band? My band 'The Blood Stained Notes' are looking for a tasty lead guitar player who likes their metal/grunge. All other members in place and ready to go, full set of original songs, recording sessions and gigs waiting. We even have our own record label set up. If you want i can send you some home demos that we've already done. Let me know, cheers, Pete