aberdeen-music

Wanted Cheap Telecaster!!

get lost

ive got a 1996 fender squier korean in like a deep blue with a seymour duncan hotrail in the bridge.

Its got one chip to it on the back which was like that when i bought it and it needs a full setup.

last one i saw on ebay went for £250 quid and that was in prestine condition. id like to think mine is worth something near £150 as i paid £70 for the hotrail alone.

422679_10151254434235029_600295028_22950688_1833414344_n.jpg

photo does not do it justice at all but its the only one i have on my notebook.

• 1 month later...
ive got a 1996 fender squier korean in like a deep blue with a seymour duncan hotrail in the bridge.

Its got one chip to it on the back which was like that when i bought it and it needs a full setup.

last one i saw on ebay went for £250 quid and that was in prestine condition. id like to think mine is worth something near £150 as i paid £70 for the hotrail alone.

422679_10151254434235029_600295028_22950688_1833414344_n.jpg

photo does not do it justice at all but its the only one i have on my notebook.

I want...

Rosewood unfortunately, but the frets are immaculate all 21 of them.

The frets wear on my main strat is so noticeable now, 8 years of solid use. Isn't causing any problems yet but its getting me down thinking ill either have to get it refretted or buy a new neck, but then I'll know its a different neck. plus the cost of the guitar doesn't really warrant it. It's an old friend i don't want to stop playing

I don't mind rosewood at all to be honest. Do miss the maple neck strat I used to own though. I've got big plans for your strat ;) cheeky wee relic job, tortoise shell pick guard and pickups yet to be decided. Just need to get my holiday paid off and then I'll be in guitar buying heaven!