aberdeen-music

Dedalus

Bought the Dedalus/Politik EP today.. fuck, it's good. Politik are pretty decent, but Dedalus are absolutely superb. It's like Interpol, but better.

Also got the My Mind's Weapon CD... pretty good stuff, although it's a shame they have that FFAF-esque spastic screaming backing vocals. And the lead vocals themselves are perhaps a wee bitty on the weak side.

But overall I think I've been a bit hasty thinking there were no decent bands going about Aberdeen... :O I suppose if you dig amongst shit for long enough, you'll come up with a diamond eventually.

Isn't that Deadalus that are playing then? :p

hehe, honest it gets funnier every time that happens... :bat:

i think it'll just be pay on the door for saturday, tell your friends though. we will hopefully begin recording more stuff soon. maybe an album for next summer, it's under discussion at the moment.

hehe' date=' honest it gets funnier every time that happens... :bat:

i think it'll just be pay on the door for saturday, tell your friends though. we will hopefully begin recording more stuff soon. maybe an album for next summer, it's under discussion at the moment.[/quote']

Nice. Well I know of at least one mate who'll definitely like your stuff, him being a fellow Interpol appreciator.