aberdeen-music

Best thing I'ver heard recently...

Flash@TMB

The new Bronken Sunshine stuff they did with Mark at Exile. He let me hear it in the studio and then after I begged for a while, ran me off 4 tracks. We played it on the CD deck in the bar when there was nothing on the jukebox and it sounds awesome. Unfortunately he didn't tell me the names of the tracks...

Particularily the one that starts with the lyrcs (excuse me if I get these wrong cos I'm going by memory and am terrible at remembering lyrics):

I listened to what you said,

And I wanna hear some more,

These definately are the days,

err...

But I don't know the scrore???

Hmm I'll stop before I screw up oo much, but trust me it's a great track, although the other 3 were arguably just as good. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I need to buy a copy of this EP as soon as.

I'd really like to get this band back in the bar, especially since I tweaked the monitors to be a lot louder and more tolerant of mic position.

I also got to listen to a really good Real Shocks track that I'm guessing is called "You Are Rejected", and that also blew me away.

Flash

The new Bronken Sunshine stuff they did with Mark at Exile. He let me hear it in the studio and then after I begged for a while' date=' ran me off 4 tracks. We played it on the CD deck in the bar when there was nothing on the jukebox and it sounds awesome. Unfortunately he didn't tell me the names of the tracks...

Particularily the one that starts with the lyrcs (excuse me if I get these wrong cos I'm going by memory and am terrible at remembering lyrics):

I listened to what you said,

And I wanna hear some more,

These definately are the days,

err...

But I don't know the scrore???

Hmm I'll stop before I screw up oo much, but trust me it's a great track, although the other 3 were arguably just as good. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I need to buy a copy of this EP as soon as.

I'd really like to get this band back in the bar, especially since I tweaked the monitors to be a lot louder and more tolerant of mic position.

I also got to listen to a really good Real Shocks track that I'm guessing is called "You Are Rejected", and that also blew me away.

Flash[/quote']

That would be the unfinished old version of Hillman Pimp.

The lyrics have now changed, that recording has no synths... and to my recollection.. I sound like a terror nazi, yes?

It's changed for the better, trust me.

indeed thats Hillman Pimp in an early guise

Mark likes to flaunt unfinished bootlegs of stuff without realising the final version is a zillion times better.....he's a little cuddly monkey he is

we'll be back in with Marky in September to finish stuff off and we'll give you a shot of that

Like Flave says, its much better, trust her.....epileptic vocals and supercharged sounds!

Ye ha!

best things ive heard this year was Fig 4.0 (R.I.P)/Stand split 7"on super-fi records. Fig 4.0 were the best band in the world and hardly anyone heard them. tragic.

also runner up would be 28 costumes "hurricane" CD single...the freshest indie/garage rock single ive heard!