aberdeen-music

FS: Bass rig - Hartke HA3500 + Ashdown ABM 4x10 £300

neepheid

Not much joy selling the cab on its own so let's see how a complete rig goes.

The Ashdown is the same as the one in my earlier thread.

The Hartke HA3500 is a 350W head (230W into 8 ohms) and is mounted in a 2U rack case. For those not familiar with the amp it has a tube and solid state preamp which you can mix to your heart's content, a compressor, a 10 band graphic EQ, effects loop and DI. The front panel is a bit scuffed, but it's whole, no missing knobs/sliders and everything is in good working order, save for the fan which is a little noisy when first started up but settles down after a minute or so. I've used this at a fair few gigs and it's performed excellently. Even with an 8 ohm 4x10 it'll be plenty loud for gigging.

I'll get some pics of it up but in the meantime it's the same head as pictured in the first post of the thread linked above.

Included will be a very hefty Bassic-Bits cable for hooking up the head to the cab and a power lead. A home made trolley comes with the cab to help move it around. It will not include the dust cover mentioned in the previous offer.

I would like £300 firm for this rig. No offers, please.

• 2 months later...
Give me a shout if you'd consider splitting the rig and selling the head alone.

xx

In an ideal world, I'd love to oblige, but in this world we live in all that will happen is that I'll be left with a cab I can't shift. If by some miracle someone wants the cab on its own then I'll let you know :)

• Upvote 1

Give me a shout if you'd consider splitting the rig and selling the head alone.

xx

I have the larger 3500 that I've never used that I might sell soon. If you don't end up getting this one then I'll let you know when I'm shifting mine.

£300 for this rig is so good. Genuinely shocked no one is snapping it up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...