aberdeen-music

Treats for sale

Flights

Danelctro FAB fuzz pedal - Not like a full on fuzz fest like a big muff but quite a good bit of distortion. Hardly used comes with box and manual. I'll even chuck in a cheeky patch lead. It runs of a standard 9v lead but I'm sure you can run it off a battery but I've never checked.I'm only selling it because I hardly use it since getting my Devi Ever Rocket. Looking for about £20 for this wee badboy.

Marshall 15W practice amp - Solid state and solid built. It's an older style MG series but it sounds great for a little amp. Has built in overdrive whic is pretty tasty. Pretty loud for the size of it. The contour knob is missing the little gold cap on it but asides from that it's unmarked. Never been used out of my bedroom really. I really don't know what the cost of it was as I got it in a gift but judging by price of the current MG15's I'm gonna say £35 for a start but feel free to make offers on this.

Kustom 10w practice amp - Came with a Les paul copy that used to belong to my ex. Solidstate. Doesn't take up much room so ideal for people who live in phoneboxes. It's a wee workhorse and suprised me with the volume you can get out of it. Not a mark on it. Price wise £10

Behringer Slow Motion Pedal - This lad is a copy of the very rare and highly sought after Boss Slow Gear SG1 pedal. What it does is basically fade in your sound to sound like a violin. Means you can do swells without a volume pedal as well. Combine it with a delay and you can make your guitar sound like a tape player being rewound. It can take batteries or a standard 9v lead. I'll throw in a patch cable as well cos I'm well nice and that. £15

Please feel free to make offers and swap proposals!

Danelctro FAB fuzz pedal - Not like a full on fuzz fest like a big muff but quite a good bit of distortion. Hardly used comes with box and manual. I'll even chuck in a cheeky patch lead. It runs of a standard 9v lead but I'm sure you can run it off a battery but I've never checked.I'm only selling it because I hardly use it since getting my Devi Ever Rocket. Looking for about £20 for this wee badboy.

Marshall 15W practice amp - Solid state and solid built. It's an older style MG series but it sounds great for a little amp. Has built in overdrive whic is pretty tasty. Pretty loud for the size of it. The contour knob is missing the little gold cap on it but asides from that it's unmarked. Never been used out of my bedroom really. I really don't know what the cost of it was as I got it in a gift but judging by price of the current MG15's I'm gonna say £35 for a start but feel free to make offers on this.

Kustom 10w practice amp - Came with a Les paul copy that used to belong to my ex. Solidstate. Doesn't take up much room so ideal for people who live in phoneboxes. It's a wee workhorse and suprised me with the volume you can get out of it. Not a mark on it. Price wise £10

Behringer Slow Motion Pedal - This lad is a copy of the very rare and highly sought after Boss Slow Gear SG1 pedal. What it does is basically fade in your sound to sound like a violin. Means you can do swells without a volume pedal as well. Combine it with a delay and you can make your guitar sound like a tape player being rewound. It can take batteries or a standard 9v lead. I'll throw in a patch cable as well cos I'm well nice and that. £15 *SOLD*

Please feel free to make offers and swap proposals!

Kustom 10w practice amp - Came with a Les paul copy that used to belong to my ex. Solidstate. Doesn't take up much room so ideal for people who live in phoneboxes. It's a wee workhorse and suprised me with the volume you can get out of it. Not a mark on it. Price wise £10 *SOLD*

Behringer Slow Motion Pedal - This lad is a copy of the very rare and highly sought after Boss Slow Gear SG1 pedal. What it does is basically fade in your sound to sound like a violin. Means you can do swells without a volume pedal as well. Combine it with a delay and you can make your guitar sound like a tape player being rewound. It can take batteries or a standard 9v lead. I'll throw in a patch cable as well cos I'm well nice and that. £15 *SOLD*

• 2 weeks later...