aberdeen-music

Bassist and Keyboard player wanted.

Hippo

Female fronted rock/opera type band playing the likes of Within Temptation, Nightwish etc been seeking a keyboard player for the last month but now seek a bassist as well. We aim to be gigging by Autumn so if yer interested gimme a holler. Band has female singer and drummer just now so bassist or keyboardist can be of any sex it matters not to us. Cheers

Ok sounds good to me then. We are practising this Wednesday but I guess that dont leave you much time. So far we have done Within Temptation - Faster. After Forever - Energize Me. Timo Tolkki - Are you the One and Evanescence - Going Under. We have others in mind but we need a keyboard player to do them. We are open to other stuff if its what you like but bare in mind the capabilities of our singer. Cheers Rob

Aye I'm the guitarist...well i like te think i am. The practice is from 7 till 9 at MV just off the Mounthooly roundabout but if you can make it for 8 that would be fine for a first practice. Theres an amp in the practice room if yer not bothered too much about sound ...