aberdeen-music

Practice spaces

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone
What's the outside dimensions of her? If it's not un-gentlemanly to ask ;)

xx

I think it's about 20 x 12 (feet). It will be a "cosy" practice space because it's broken down into 3 rooms inside. The main room will be smaller than a practice room at Tom's. Plenty of room for drums, 3 amps and a desk to set up laptop / sound-desk etc. It's difficult to say exactly how much we'll fit in until we actually put the stuff in. There will definitely be room for the essentials and hopefully for a couple of chairs etc. We'll see. It should be kitted out within the next week or so. It's wired up for power already - sockets need to be added, and it needs to be hooked up to the mains, but that won't be difficult because there's a shed already hooked up to the mains about a metre from it.

It's fucking ace though - the little rooms are bigger than I remembered and plenty of room for my treadmill, weights and airwalker thingy. And the little loft space is plenty big enough for a sofa bed. No Adam, not to make it a fuck hut, but to add a bedroom to our house for guests in the summer!! Or just a nice place to sit and look out the window across the fields...

This will turn into a proper little summer house once we eventually build our garage with soundproof studio etc. upstairs. Might totally convert it so that it's got a wee kitchen and wee bathroom in the little rooms - main room as a living room and upstairs as sleeping space. Loads of possibilities with it - really chuffed as it was a massive bargain second hand!

• 1 month later...