aberdeen-music

Playstation VITA

Anyone else got one?

I bought one at the weekend and am really impressed. I wasn't interested in getting one but I had a go of a friends before I bought it and it is very good.

Got Uncharted with it and Reyman. Uncharted works really well and is a prequel to the first game has some nice touch screen bits that make use of the vitas touch screen and rear touch pad. Reyman is just a fun platformer but it plays like it was made just for the VITA (which it wasn't).

Are you able to play the PSN classics on vita yet? I won't even consider getting one until they get that sorted and release a 32GB memory card, and at a sensible price. I owned a PSP and a PSPgo so I've got heaps of content bought already and I would probably download a fair amount of it. Some of the classics like FFVII/FFVIII/FFIX are heading towards the 2GB mark. Many of the downloadable PSP games are 1-1.8GB each and I think the VITA downloadable games are clocking in around the 3-4GB range. 16GB is nowhere near enough!

Are you able to play the PSN classics on vita yet? I won't even consider getting one until they get that sorted and release a 32GB memory card, and at a sensible price. I owned a PSP and a PSPgo so I've got heaps of content bought already and I would probably download a fair amount of it. Some of the classics like FFVII/FFVIII/FFIX are heading towards the 2GB mark. Many of the downloadable PSP games are 1-1.8GB each and I think the VITA downloadable games are clocking in around the 3-4GB range. 16GB is nowhere near enough!

No they've not got the classics up yet. PSP games are ok to download now. Classics are on the way but they've not said when yet.