aberdeen-music

Why can't Aberdeen bands sound this good?

Guest RomanChoke

Psycho a Go Go, we played with them once in O donaghues. Nothing special IMO though.

haha nah they were good until they disbanded. other bands have been made from their individual members. KLATB's being one.

Sound quite average to be honest.

Snare sound is a little bit overpowering in the mix but it could just be the recording.

I don`t think that they are very original at all.

Great Vocalist although they sound like the Kennedy Soundtrack in parts.

Who knows. They may re-difine their sound and conquer the world.

Ross

Guest Sundaram
http://www.purevolume.com/Laconia

No one I've heard so far sounds this good.

At least it'll be easy for me to be noticed when I finally grace the scene with my music :D

Erm, we are talking about Aberdeen, Scotland yeh?

I've heard far too many bands that sound like this, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and then some!!!

Erm' date=' we are talking about Aberdeen, Scotland yeh?

I've heard far too many bands that sound like this, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and then some!!![/quote']

Well I wish I could say the same.

Guest Sundaram
Go and name them then so I can keep a look out. Cos I seriously want to try and find a band worth crowing over' date=' but I just cannae find any.[/quote']

What about MMw?

They have a similar sound to my ears, only more powerful!

Guest Sundaram
Cool. Is there a website' date=' cos AUBL seems to be being a bit of a dick just now.[/quote']

I'm sure they have stuff in that pure volume place, but they also have a site, maybe it's mymindsweapon.com , I aint too sure.

Hmmm, I cant help but notice that you play an intresting array of instruments, whats your future plans for music-ing?

I'm sure they have stuff in that pure volume place' date=' but they also have a site, maybe it's mymindsweapon.com , I aint too sure.

Hmmm, I cant help but notice that you play an intresting array of instruments, whats your future plans for music-ing?[/quote']

Well I've tried putting bands together before, but nothing comes of it. In some cases it's lack of commitment from the other parties, in others it's me being a bit anal in my vision of what I'm looking for. So I'm trying to put a demo together at the moment.

However, it's unlikely the saxaphone will appear on it, and the french horn is a definite no no. Since I don't actually own one...

So basically, I'm gonna make a demo and then find band members who will play along with my Stalinist view of a band...

Guest Sundaram
Found them on purevolume.com... sound quite good actually.

So that's one band I can add to my list of "Aberdeen bands to look out for".

I've seen them live once and bloody good they were as well, I'd also reccomend Screaming Nebraska, they dont sound like MMW though... I aint a fan heavy guitar stuff, but I found these two bands to be extremely good live performers.

oh, they both have excellent drummers!!!

sorry i don't usually remember the names unless seen so i guess perhaps diablo (although i havnt seen them in a while...) the x-certs were sort of heading that way... i guess the band murray was in at one up a couple of weeks ago, plus the first band that played there... i guess they were better (sorry murray, but your gig didnt go to well did it... but you did well considering the circumstances)

its not my kind of thing like i say... but definitely check out 'the gloria flaw' cause i think their damn good.