aberdeen-music

bass player looking for band

haggis

HI ,i am looking for a band to join as my band of two years has recently split. My influences are faith no more,primus korn,deftones,pixies....anything a bit heavy or funky but am willing to play most styles (except punk/pop)

Have a lot of gigging experiance and some recording.i always give 100% commitment and want to get back on the horse as soon as possible.i am 24, I live localy and have transport

Give me a shout if you want a jam!

Hey dude, my band is looking for a bassist if you're interested? We are currently finishing off a 3 hour set of covers from the likes of AC/DC, Queen, Scorpions, Black Sabbath, Velvet Revolver etc etc. We will be going into originals, but are using gigging with covers to help fund the transition. We also have a few paid gigs lined up in the near future as well! Gimmie a shout if you fancy a jam!

Cheers,

Scotty

Hey dude, my band is looking for a bassist if you're interested? We are currently finishing off a 3 hour set of covers from the likes of AC/DC, Queen, Scorpions, Black Sabbath, Velvet Revolver etc etc. We will be going into originals, but are using gigging with covers to help fund the transition. We also have a few paid gigs lined up in the near future as well! Gimmie a shout if you fancy a jam!

Cheers,

Scotty

Cheers,

Scotty

Hi there I would be interested in trying out but I normaly play originals so learning a heap o covers would be undertaking ,saying that might be fun.....hmmm .where do you guys practice?

Hi there I would be interested in trying out but I normaly play originals so learning a heap o covers would be undertaking ,saying that might be fun.....hmmm .where do you guys practice?

Awesome!! Yeah playing covers is a blast, so much fun and you get paid decent money for doing it! We practice in Huntly and Aberdeen. We get to use a hotel's function hall in Huntly for practice whenever we want for free and we get to store all our gear there as well! Two of the other guys are from Aberdeen as well so you guys could car share!