aberdeen-music

How did you meet Lucky Rathen?

Guest E.C

Same, and some cds. He's deleted me on FB though.

No I didn't. Or at least I didn't mean to. I did put you on my ignore list because you update too much though :rolleyes:

I would imagine the cottage. I dont think it was before then was it elwood?

Jeez.... I don't remember man. It was a long time ago. Probably near 10 years. I knew Kai before the cottage tho (I met Massie through him) so it's possible it may have been before that.

I first met him in the Victoria Park toilets in about 98 but we've never really spoken about that.

Our first proper introduction was when Cobra Kai and Escape to Victory were on the same bill. Boy that was awkward.

Remember that time you came up and talked to me outside the Tunnels and I had no idea who you were so I was really short with you, even though we'd met a whole bunch of times? That was awkward. Or the time in Glasgow I introduced you to my girlfriend as Daniel.

EDIT - Or the time a couple of months later when I met you in the Moorings and ended up crying on your shoulder all night about how much I hated my girlfriend? Thanks Shaki. You're a good friend when I remember who you are.

• Upvote 2

I first met him when he just started posting on here, trying to get a foothold- making moves. He was bright, ambitious and full of promise. A total young gun. Two years later he was different, he'd been crowned a Mod. and something was gone- he was jaded, world weary and cynical- I caught his eye across the bar in Espionage and he looked like a different man. His eyes were dead, like Ryan Gosling in the closing moments of Ides of March. Power is a terrible thing, but what a price to pay.......

Remember that time you came up and talked to me outside the Tunnels and I had no idea who you were so I was really short with you, even though we'd met a whole bunch of times? That was awkward. Or the time in Glasgow I introduced you to my girlfriend as Daniel.

EDIT - Or the time a couple of months later when I met you in the Moorings and ended up crying on your shoulder all night about how much I hated my girlfriend? Thanks Shaki. You're a good friend when I remember who you are.

I remember all these things. Some of them broke my heart. I've always considered us soul mates so it is a bit hurtful when you don't recognise me or remember my real name.