aberdeen-music

The Real Booze Thread

ca_gere

Guest Bob Knob
I was gonna post a video of me drunkenly doing a 30 jagerbomb train thing at The Moorings on Saturday. But facebook wont let me link to videos. So it can suck off.

Oh wait, this might work...

gkltG.gif

In relationshion to the stout chat. Does no one else feel stout should be that little bit thicker/creamer than it is? I really like the occasional Guiness but everytime i have it i feel it's a little thin/watery. Planning on going to dublin for a weekend sometime this summer though. I hear it's better over there...

WTF is going on with your spelling today? Are you drunk? X)

relationshion

genuionely

...and counting. :music:

In relationshion to the stout chat. Does no one else feel stout should be that little bit thicker/creamer than it is? I really like the occasional Guiness but everytime i have it i feel it's a little thin/watery. Planning on going to dublin for a weekend sometime this summer though. I hear it's better over there...

It's exactly the same.

Drink a good stout instead. Guiness is poop. And makes your shite black too.

I have 6 home brews to try tonight that some brewer mannie sent me. Should be interesting.

Arthur's Bar, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. Yards from the Guinness storehouse. Best pint of Guinness evurrrrrrrrrrr. And it is different in Ireland.

And he wouldn't lie to you John. I find Guinness in Ireland much thinner and more watery than in the UK, but with much more flavour. It has a sort of coffeeish aftertaste, like a burnt flavour. Nice. The whole of Dublin 8, where the brewery is, has this awesome brewing smell over it 24/7. It smells like Shreddies. Everything on Thomas Street is Guinness related. There's even a Guinness hospital, and a Guinness fire brigade.

269044_10150214438775382_597970381_7432822_6496675_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

Arthur's Bar, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. Yards from the Guinness storehouse. Best pint of Guinness evurrrrrrrrrrr. And it is different in Ireland. I find Guinness in Ireland much thinner and more watery than in the UK, but with much more flavour. It has a sort of coffeeish aftertaste, like a burnt flavour. Nice. The whole of Dublin 8, where the brewery is, has this awesome brewing smell over it 24/7. It smells like Shreddies. Everything on Thomas Street is Guinness related. There's even a Guinness hospital, and a Guinness fire brigade.
Rathan, if i am in dublin this summer, fancy meeting for a pint? I won't have any fucking clue what's going on so you can show us the ropes.

Just say no.

zammo.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...