aberdeen-music

Social Networking and Live Music Attendance Survey

rlwarr

Hi

I am posting in regards to some research that I am currently conducting. This study attempts to explore the links between online and offline social networking in relation to live music attendance, and trying to discover what differences exist between the two types of social groups. I am undertaking this survey as part of my PhD in Business Management at Swansea University, Wales, UK.

The survey itself only takes 5-10 minutes to complete. I am also offering all those who fully complete the questionnaire the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win a £25 (or $40 USD) Amazon gift voucher. I can assure you that all replies are treated with absolute confidentiality and will be used for the purposes of this study only. The questionnaire itself does not ask for any sensitive information and is completely anonymous, and is only intended for online users who are 18 years of age or over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please feel free to share this link with others who may be interested.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/socialmusic

Thank you!