aberdeen-music

Roland Micro Cube (Black)

Guy

rolandmicro1.JPG

This amp is one of the best practice amp you can buy in my opinion but unfortunately I don't play much anymore. Great sound and perfect for practice sound levels at home. Plenty load enought for home and bedroom practice - and if you want it to sound louder, just plug in some earbuds or phones and you're in your own guitar world. Or you could slave it to a bigger amp and get all the effects and modelling at the bigger amp's output.

£40

Please contact me if you have any questions. Comes complete with Roland Power Supply. I can deliver in and around Aberdeen at no extra charge.

Cheers,

Guy

Below is Roland's Website Spec / Description:

With the Micro Cube, guitaristsget a genuine Roland Cube amp in an ultra-compact package that even runs on batteries. Weighing in at just a few pounds, the Micro Cubepacks a big punch and comes with six DSP effects, COSM® Amp Modeling and a new Digital Tuning Fork—giving guitarists everything they need for killer tone on the go.

-Ultra-compact portable DSP guitar amp with 5-inch speaker

-Runs on battery or AC power (adapter supplied) and includes carry strap

-7 COSM guitar amp models including JC-120 and a special mic preamp model

-6 DSP effects: chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and separate Delay/Reverb

-New Digital Tuning Fork with support for flat tunings up to 2 semitones

-Recording/Headphones output and stereo Auxiliary input for CD players, etc.

rolandmicro1.JPG

This amp is one of the best practice amp you can buy in my opinion but unfortunately I don't play much anymore. Great sound and perfect for practice sound levels at home. Plenty load enought for home and bedroom practice - and if you want it to sound louder, just plug in some earbuds or phones and you're in your own guitar world. Or you could slave it to a bigger amp and get all the effects and modelling at the bigger amp's output.

£40

Please contact me if you have any questions. Comes complete with Roland Power Supply. I can deliver in and around Aberdeen at no extra charge.

Cheers,

Guy

Below is Roland's Website Spec / Description:

With the Micro Cube, guitaristsget a genuine Roland Cube amp in an ultra-compact package that even runs on batteries. Weighing in at just a few pounds, the Micro Cubepacks a big punch and comes with six DSP effects, COSM® Amp Modeling and a new Digital Tuning Fork—giving guitarists everything they need for killer tone on the go.

-Ultra-compact portable DSP guitar amp with 5-inch speaker

-Runs on battery or AC power (adapter supplied) and includes carry strap

-7 COSM guitar amp models including JC-120 and a special mic preamp model

-6 DSP effects: chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and separate Delay/Reverb

-New Digital Tuning Fork with support for flat tunings up to 2 semitones

-Recording/Headphones output and stereo Auxiliary input for CD players, etc.

I'll take it, Pm your contact number.

Thanks.