aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

Cats are the best!

You just give them food and you dont need to do anything else for them and you can watch them be cute!

Dogs are more like the annoying friends that demand attention at all times and do everything you say because they are stupid... (but they can drive cars) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20614593

I suppose those stinking cat litter trays just empty themselves. And the floor cleans itself when they decide they don't like their food and just want to tip over their bowl and ping it everywhere. Needy, attention-soaking indoor cats are hard work.

I'd rather have a dog.

I suppose those stinking cat litter trays just empty themselves. And the floor cleans itself when they decide they don't like their food and just want to tip over their bowl and ping it everywhere. Needy, attention-soaking indoor cats are hard work.

I'd rather have a dog.

Ah indoor cats... Teach it to use the toilet, and it will flush after itself! ;)

Stroops, i got it from Ebay, £50 notes. You have to build it, but its relatively easy if you pay attention and dont do what i did and put the wrong screws in the wrong places and have to take it apart and start again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230878487325?var=530099160577&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Scampi loves it, she sits on the top all the time and watches whats going on around her, she sleeps on the thing as well,. i got a catnip spray as well which i covered it in when i first got and she went mental for a few hours.

• Upvote 1

We got one for free from a wifey at the gf's work. My gf saw milner's via facebook and was very jealous. But the one we got was decent enough, although our cat ate the elastic on it that was holding up some balls. so the balls are in the bin.

Our cat was sick recently. I phoned vet and she said to feed it plain boiled chicken to see if it's maybe the food that was making her sick. she was fine with boiled chicken so I went to pets at home and explained my situation and the bloke said that whiskas/felix etc have very low meat content. so he directed me to the 50%+ stuff. The only thing is it's helluva lot more expensive than whiskas. Anyone know where we can get the food a la "hilife" for cheaper than pets at home?

Stroops, i got it from Ebay, £50 notes. You have to build it, but its relatively easy if you pay attention and dont do what i did and put the wrong screws in the wrong places and have to take it apart and start again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230878487325?var=530099160577&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Scampi loves it, she sits on the top all the time and watches whats going on around her, she sleeps on the thing as well,. i got a catnip spray as well which i covered it in when i first got and she went mental for a few hours.

Thanks for info - just ordered one - should be fun

• Upvote 2