aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

My cat talks to me all the time, i can usually kinda figure out what she wants by her actions, if she howls at me and runs through to the kitchen she wants fed, if she kinda cries in a pathetic way she usually wants outside. She has her hiding place as well, underneath the clothes horse we have in the hallway, as soon as the buzzer goes she runs for there until she see's who is coming in. She is usually waiting by the window when im coming home as well. In the summer she is usually waiting out the front when i come home. Cats are ace, best animals ever.

My cat meows if we go to leave. Oh, and he purrs all the time. He really loves us.

Speaking of clothes horses, my cat scales it to get on to the kitchen work tops, so he's not allowed in when clothes are drying.

Ultra fine clumping litter does an alright job of holding the pissy, shitty smell in.

I recommend one of the litter trays with a lid and a cat-flap door. Godsend. Be sure to keep the door off for the first while until cat gets used to it, and put a step or something for it to get in if the door is too high for a kitten.

xx

Cats are ace, ill link my cats Facebook profile when i get home there are tons of pics on it! :)

Jake, ill check the name of the stuff i use, its the best, comes in a blue paper bag kinda thing. Best option is to buy a box with a door, one they can push open, otherwise your room will always stink. Especially when they grow up and piss everywhere.

Cats are the best. I enjoy when my cat gets scared by something, tries to run but fails to develop traction on the laminate floor and proceeds to do a feeline variant of the Charlston for a short while.

xx

Nothing funnier, when i got the cat i lived in a house with carpets, when we moved into the flat that has wooden flooring the first few weeks were amazing, she would literately be trying to run full pelt and not move an inch, or crash into anything going, espeically when she is chasing balls of tinfoil, she goes mental for tin foil and will spend hours chasing balls of it around the flat.

• Upvote 1

Nothing funnier, when we had our baby girl i lived in a house with carpets, when we moved into the flat that has wooden flooring the first few weeks were amazing, she would literately be trying to run full pelt and not move an inch, or crash into anything going, espeically when she is chasing balls of tinfoil, she goes mental for tin foil and will spend hours chasing balls of it around the flat.
I changed one part of that. And now you just seem really mean.

I'm alright with the cat thread, and the litter chat (to an extent!), hours of fun is possible with a laser pen too. This is our cat, Larsson, we rescued him from the cat and dog home at the beginning of last year.

165754_10150089528834469_671999468_5895510_1888879_n.jpg

He's ace and I love him to bits, he's a Bengal though, so has the worst, most obnoxiously loud meow I've heard.