aberdeen-music

Most changed voice in a career

Hog

He has a fucking tiny cock.

Fucking hell, he really does. Like, comically tiny. I can't actually believe a grown man has that small a penis, it looks like a baby's or summit.

Quite clearly mentally ill though.

Wait, liking shit and piss makes you a terrible person? Fuck...

Come on now, there was a bit more to GG Allin than smearing his own shit on his face. Even in that video, he drags a girl by the hair to the front and starts thrusting his (tiny) junk on her head and face. Surely not an isolated incident either. He was openly sympathetic to rapists, paedophiles and murderers, visiting them in prison and glorifying them as good people. He even said that if he didn't play music he would be a mass murderer. It's probably a good thing that he's dead. Genuinely.

• Upvote 1

Come on now, there was a bit more to GG Allin than smearing his own shit on his face. Even in that video, he drags a girl by the hair to the front and starts thrusting his (tiny) junk on her head and face. Surely not an isolated incident either. He was openly sympathetic to rapists, paedophiles and murderers, visiting them in prison and glorifying them as good people. He even said that if he didn't play music he would be a mass murderer. It's probably a good thing that he's dead. Genuinely.

Completely agree. I've actually seen a few people recently in GG Allin t-shirts which I hope isn't a sign of some kind of resurgence. The Dum Dum Girls covered one - of his songs in a moment of raw stupidity so that may have prompted some kind of revival. He was a loathable cunt - misogynist, infantile bollocks dressed up as some kind of revolutionary 'real rock and roll'. Total pond life.

Completely agree. I've actually seen a few people recently in GG Allin t-shirts which I hope isn't a sign of some kind of resurgence. The Dum Dum Girls covered one - of his songs in a moment of raw stupidity so that may have prompted some kind of revival. He was a loathable cunt - misogynist, infantile bollocks dressed up as some kind of revolutionary 'real rock and roll'. Total pond life.

A number of very credible bands have covered his work, which really is quite baffling, considering the person he is and what he stood for. I don't think I can enjoy a band or artist who have such questionable and extremely unethical morals. But perhaps not everyone sees music that way.

As for the Hated documentary, I wouldn't say I 'enjoyed' it, but it was very intriguing. It's certainly interesting to learn just how completely fucked up he was, but he was a very bad man. It's crazy that so many people kept going to his gigs in hope that he would kill himself on stage, as he once promised he would do.

Don't know, but here's Terry Richardson and Gavin McInnes. You can't really get much more hipster:

This video might be the most perfect representation of everything I hate that I've ever seen. Terry Richardson is a major creep aswell by all accounts, some of the stories of the shit he cajoled models into doing are nauseating. I would say a good rule of thumb for all girls is, if you meet a softly-spoken man dressed like a peadophile lumberjack who tries to impress you with his vintage hardcore band t-shirts and the people he knows from Vice magazine then he probably spends most of his time getting wanked off by sallow, East-European girls with tearful mascara smeared eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Fish's voice has changed a lot, it's a lot lower and definitely not the same voice now, a lot of smoking etc has helped with that, Freddie Mercury's voice changed throughout his career too, also due to smoking. Paul McCartney's voice went really shit in the 90's but seems to be a lot better now, various people's voices have just changed.