aberdeen-music

Formula 1 Thread

Lemonade

I'm supporting Webber as usual and Raikkonen. I don't think you can predict weekend one as know one really knows anyone else's true speed. I really want there to be 3 or 4 teams in it though. Just 2 is very boring most of the time.

Would love to see Renault Lotus and Mercedes take a step up into a big 4/5 teams.

Hope it rains also just for a bit of madness.

Should we do a fantasy F1 website league this year?

I'm supporting Webber as usual and Raikkonen. I don't think you can predict weekend one as know one really knows anyone else's true speed. I really want there to be 3 or 4 teams in it though. Just 2 is very boring most of the time.

Would love to see Renault Lotus and Mercedes take a step up into a big 4/5 teams.

Hope it rains also just for a bit of madness.

Should we do a fantasy F1 website league this year?

Sure. Know any good free ones?

I have gone off F1 this year because of the Sky thing, even more annoying that i have BT Vision, pay for the Sky channels and i still cannot get this. So they can stick it until its back free full time on the beeb or ITV.

get sky.

Which one are we doing? This one or the one on the other page?

Nah it would cost more, i cant get sky broadband in the flat, im about a street away from being in their catchment area for bod so id have to pay extra for broadband and sky, whereas i get the bt package all in one. Sucks i know but unless you want to buy me a flat somewhere else in bod im stuck.

Saying that its a joke F1 is on Sky anyway, so much for Ernie always wanting it being available free to the UK.